“You”, “Your”, “Yourself” and “User” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the Application, including End-Users, Patients, general Users and Practitioners.
“Application” shall mean and refer to malyalamrecipe.com.
“Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You.
“Third Parties” refer to any application, website, company or individual apart from the User and the creator of the Application.
The mobile / tablet application malyalamrecipe.com (hereinafter referred to as “Application” or “App”), is owned by Arpus Tech, a firm incorporated under the Government of Karnataka having its register office at Pavithra Olympus, Basavanapura Main Road, Bangalore, Karnataka.
3. Restrictions on Use
To fully avail the services of the Application and use it, you must use any browser to register your profile with us. Without limitation to the foregoing, in the event you are barred from undertaking legally binding obligations under the Indian Contract Act, 1872, or are for any reason, unable to provide ‘Consent’ as per the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011, you are not eligible to register for, use or avail the services available on the Application.
Without limiting any other provisions of these Terms, you may not use this Application for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and/or any applicable additional terms. Your access of this Application may be terminated immediately, in our sole discretion, with or without notice, if you fail to comply with any provision of these Terms and/or additional terms, or for any other reason, or no reason.
4. Information Collected
We may collect the following information:
- Personal data of the User such as, but not limited to, Your name, Your age, date of birth, occupation and gender;
- The User’s e-mail and contact information, GPS based location;
- The User’s tracking Information such as, but not limited to the device ID, Google Advertising ID and Android ID;
The User’s data sent across through the Application.
As a User of malyalamrecipe.com, you may provide information about yourself, your spouse or family, your friends, their health issues, gender of the patient, age of the patient, previous medication taken, previous medical conditions, allergies, etc.
For Practitioners using malyalamrecipe.com, we would collect your Name, Education, Specialization, Address of Practicing Hospitals/Clinics, Contact Information, Achievements, Device ID (IMEI), Location, etc. If you use malyalamrecipe.com by accessing it through your Google+ and Facebook Profiles and other API’s, we collect such data as well.
5. External Links on The Application
The Application may include offers from our vendors, advertisements, hyperlinks to other websites, applications, content or resources. We have no control over such external links present in the Application, which are provided by persons or companies other than Us.
You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for any collection or disclosure of your Personal Information by any external sites, applications, companies or persons, nor do We endorse any advertising, products or other material on or available from such external application, websites or resources.
We may allow third parties/individuals to display advertisements when you use the Application.
6. Our Use of Your Information:
The information provided by You shall be used to contact You when necessary. For more details about the nature of such communications, please refer to out Terms of Service. We use Your tracking information to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. The information is also used to customise your experience of using malyalamrecipe.com.
The information made available by Patients is displayed to Practitioners and vice versa. The information collected from Practitioners is displayed on the Application to enable a User to connect with a Practitioner of their choice.
We assure you that malyalamrecipe.com or any person on its behalf holding your sensitive personal data or information shall not retain that information for longer than is required for the purposes for which the information may lawfully be used or is otherwise required under any other law.
7. Disclosure/sharing of Your personal information:
When you use our Application, we must provide some of your personal information to third parties (like AppVirality) to give you better services and for enhancement and visibility of our Application. However, we do not sell or rent individual customer names or other Personal Information to third parties except sharing of such information with our alliance partners or vendors who are engaged by us for providing various promotional and other benefits to our customers from time to time.
- We may share our data, including Your Personal Information, with our parent and/or subsidiaries that are committed to serving your needs through use of our Application and related services, throughout the world.
- We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can, and You so authorise Us, disclose Your Personal Information to law enforcement and other government officials as We, in Our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose Us/ Us or You to any legal liability.
- We gather up data such as personally identifiable information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for other marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you personally. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisement on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous
8. Website Terms
9. Refunds, Cancellations, Disputes and Chargebacks
In the unforeseen event of a doctor cancelling a patient’s appointment due to an emergency or unavoidable situation, the booking fee would be refunded to the patient within 7 working days. Otherwise refunds are not permitted in malyalamrecipe.com.
In exceptional cases, User may submit a claim for a refund for a purchase by emailing @octopaas.com and providing a clear and specific reason for the refund request and the exact terms that have been violated. Whether a refund will be provided will be determined by Company in its sole discretion. Refund requests must be submitted within 30 days of purchase.
We do not knowingly collect or require Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please notify us by email at email@example.com